Many thanks to our generous sponsorsThe upcoming season of Union Square Live is made possible by the generous sponsorship of MJMMG and the Yerba Buena Gardens Festival
Brand building opportunities to reach your targetUnion Square Live is excited to offer customized sponsorship opportunities to attract customers, market your brand, and further enhance your reputation directly to thousands of Bay Area residents and visitors.
Union Square Live is free to the public and features local performances in the heart of one of downtown’s world’s premier shopping and tourism districts—Union Square in downtown San Francisco.
Programs and performances are Wednesdays at 6 p.m. and Sundays at 2 p.m.—from rock, classical and jazz music to swing and salsa dancing to circus performers and comedians.
- | More than 11,000 people cross downtown San Francisco’s Union Square Park every hour during the day—always one of the City’s most popular destinations
- | Consider a season-long sponsorship and reach upwards of 100,000 consumers
- | Tap into thousands of consumers with a custom package
- | 2,000 enthusiastic moviegoers during an evening Grease movie sing-a-long
- | 5,000 discerning Jazz fans as part of a three-performance series
- | 8,000 swing dancers tripping the light fantastic in the Park with a five-performance package
Let's create your Partnership | Sponsorship ProgramMJMMG, manages and producers of Union Square Live, will work with you to create a sponsorship package directed to your target audience, needs and budget.
To learn more, just send us an email or call 415.477.2600.