Many thanks to our generous sponsors.
Brand building opportunities to reach your target.
Union Square Live, now in its 16th season, is excited to offer customized sponsorship opportunities to attract customers, market your brand, and further enhance your reputation directly to thousands of Bay Area residents and visitors.
Union Square Live is free to the public and features local performances in the heart of one of downtown’s world’s premier shopping and tourism districts—Union Square in downtown San Francisco. Programs and performances are Wednesdays at 6 p.m. and Sundays at 2 p.m.—from rock, classical and jazz music to swing and salsa dancing to circus performers and comedians.
- More than 11,000 people cross downtown San Francisco’s Union Square Park every hour during the day—always one of the City’s most popular destinations.
- Consider a season-long sponsorship and reach upwards of 100,000 consumers.
- Tap into thousands of consumers with a custom package. Imagine promoting your brand on a single night to:
- 2,000 enthusiastic moviegoers during an evening Grease movie sing-a-long
- 5,000 discerning Jazz fans as part of a three-performance series
- 8,000 swing dancers tripping the light fantastic in the Park with a five-performance package
Season-long, monthly and single event packages are available that maximize online opportunities, social media, event signage, onstage announcements, press releases, VIP lounges and viewing areas, and more.
Let’s create your Partnership | Sponsorship Program.
MJMMG, manages and producers of Union Square Live, will work with you to create a sponsorship package directed to your target audience, needs and budget. To learn more, just send us an email or call 415.477.2600.